[Allstar Digital] 3101 issue

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Apr 10 19:38:32 EDT 2017

Has anyone been noticing issues on 3101? At one point yesterday it wasnt
even listed on the master list on Brandmeister.network. On the ride home it
wasn't working. By not working I mean I will put my call out on BM TG 3167
and listen for it on my Allstar repeaters.

I only ask because last week I had an issue but it was related to my
configuration on the BM server side. I'm just trying to figure out why my
connection has been so intermittent. Things started acting funny starting
Sunday afternoon that I am aware of.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com