[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway testing

ve2dje at gmail.com ve2dje at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:35:46 EDT 2017

Hi to everyone .

My  DMR Gateway  software suite is installed and all the testing in  the procedure are OK..

I am connecting to  Brandmeister 3108  port 55001  TG 3027 .

All response are OK .

The Brandmeister site shows my  DMRlink on the Last Heard window as a  Smart PTT Bridge

My DMRGAteway  windows shows  the connection to 127.0.0.1 port 31000 and to my
AST  USRP 34001

When I do  PTT  and test audio from  Iaxrpt connected  to my node .

The  RED  and Green leds on th Thumbsb are flashing. LH list on the server is updated .
My DMRGatewy windows shows   “Connected ( PTT asserted)” and  “Disconnected  ( PTT off)” when released
My ambe_audio windows  shows  `” INFO Transmit from gateway to TG3027:” then  “INFO Transmit complete “ on  PTT release

My test   MMDVM repeater opened on  TG 3027  receives a PTT  from network.

BUT  No audio ( only faint high frequency buzz )

No activity on Hoseline  even if Last Heard is being updated.....

Any hints as how to test the ThumbDV output ???

Have been experimenting  with the outputAudioDevice in DMRGateway.ini without success.....

Deffective ThumbDV ?????? . How can I make shure ????

Also I am hearing some audio out on AST node that is not coming from TG3027 ??????

My entry in  ambe_audio.cfg is  TGfilter =  3027,4327

Loaded the system twice  from scratch and ..... Same.....

Thanks for any advice

Richard VE2DJE

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10