[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway / DMRGui / DMRLink /ambe_audio / DV3000u/PiDV /HBlink

ve2dje at gmail.com ve2dje at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:34:58 EDT 2017

This  is exactly what I  was  looking for .

I   am trying to connect a standalone  MMMDVM repeater to AST   ( AS A FIRST STEP)

I am still working to get  my BM sysop to configure  the server but  there seem to be  some
reluctance in letting me  do my testing .

Also tested the DMRlink  as  a MASTER to realize that it  did not connect to mmdvm.  Connects perfectly

with another DMRlink configured as a PEER .. *( SmartPtt ) ( Thanks Steve)

 I have not found the  hb_ambe_audio.py anywhere ... Just tell me where it  will be available...

Thanks to all the programmers and everyone in the goup ....

Richard
VE2DJE

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10