[Allstar Digital] hb_ambe_audio

Mike Zingman mike.zingman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:02:08 EDT 2017

DMRGateway can  use either AMBEServer or a direct connection to the ThumbDV
or PiDV, so your options are open.
If you have all the code on one machine, there is no reason to use
AMBEServer.
I *do* happen to use it because my development efforts bridge many physical
machines and rather than moving the xxDV from machine to machine, a server
is more practical.  But for most users, this would not be the case.