[Allstar Digital] ASL to DMR Link working

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Feb 14 15:57:52 EST 2017

My little Allstar network of repeaters in Maine is linked full time to
3167. My friend Matt KA1VSC is an overview he road truck driver and uses an
open spot and FTM-450 he has his radio full time on 3167. We use it daily.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com