[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sun Feb 26 17:14:24 EST 2017

I am attempting to help a friend setup DMRGATEWAY. They only have an
Allstar Node and are only interested in DMR to Allstar.

As far as I can tell I needed ambe_audio.py running and DMRGateway.ini. I
should not need bridge.py?

They want to use TG 31281. I run ambe_audio.py and at this point I have it
set to debug into console. I can see traffic coming to me on 31281 but
nothing is being heard on Allstar.

I have my working system to look at but I am not seeing the issue.

Thank you

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com