[Allstar Digital] Beta testing of DummyRepeater for ASL

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Jul 5 06:03:11 EDT 2017

Neil,
What we did was simply modify DummyRepeater to use Asterisk for it's
analog audio rather then a sound card. It's simply a way to connect
AllStar to D-Star without sound hardware.
My notes on AllStar / DummyRepeater are at
<https://github.com/N4IRS/Analog_Bridge/tree/master/DummyRepeater> This
is all Open Source and I did all of my work on a Raspberry Pi.
We are using AllStartLink node 2600 for testing.

73, Steve N4IRS