[Allstar Digital] Hosting recommendation

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Jul 8 08:14:35 EDT 2017

OK,
I'm frustrated. I have been using "Cloud at cost" to host dvswitch.org
This is where I have kept the images for ASL and files for
Analog_Bridge, HB_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge.
I also run a number reflectors for MMDVM and some HB_Bridge and
IPSC_Bridge tests.

I have the VM configured as a 4 CPU, 2 GB RAM, 30GB storage.

The advantage of Cloud at cost was it was a one time fee. This is NOT
paid by ASL. Since it is used for Digital and Analog, I pay it myself.
Can someone point me at a good inexpensive host?

Thanks, Steve

--
---
"What are HB_Bridge, IPSC_Bridge and Analog_Bridge?"