[Allstar Digital] Allstar and DV4Mini Console on same image

Peter g7rpg at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 07:55:11 EDT 2017

Ramon,

Thank you, going to give it a go now.

73
Peter - G7RPG

On 09/05/2017 12:38, (KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez wrote:

I just made some fixes to it, and can be downloaded here:

http://tg330pr.com/dv4mini/dv4miniTFT35_Compact_Allstar.zip

It is beta version. It can just run plain Allstarlink, run a DV4Mini USB radio, or both.

It will boot up to expect a TFT screen, but to use with a regular HDMI monitor, open the LX terminal, or login via ssh port 222 to user pi/raspberry and

cd  LCD-show
./LCD-hdmi

It will reboot and be available on monitor.

root password is debian
pi password is raspberry

/etc/asterisk is there to be configured as well as allmon.
Has Apache web server installed and allmon is on /var/www/html