[Allstar Digital] INAD Communications at the Dayton Hamvention 2017

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Tue May 9 19:51:37 EDT 2017

Along with the Repeater Builder & SCOM gang, INAD Communications will occupy some of the cluster of ten spaces at the new venue (7623-7627 and 7723-7727).  We're at the end of an aisle in the infield.

INAD Communication will be demonstrating the INADVM  - - a MMDVM (type) digital voice modem.  We will have a repeater on 441.700+ CC1.  The power will be turned down and it will be on a dummy load for local only operations as we will be operating two other repeaters in this space.  In addition, we'll be fielding questions and comments on the AllStar Link System, as several of the current directors of ASL will be here too.

For INAD,
Kevin - W3KKC
http://www.inadvm.com/