[Allstar Digital] DMRlink, HBlink AllStarLink etc.

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 16:25:28 EDT 2017

Steve,

When do you guys sleep! I am trying to hold on to your coat tales and can
barely keep my head above the water. LOL. I want to better understand the
Analog_bridge and DMRgateway. So, it seems you relabeled your DMRGateway
release to Analog_bridge and Jonathan released a version called DMRGateway.
It looks like his allows for the connection of up to three different DMR
networks to one MMDVM system.

Thanks again to all of you that contribute!! This is really and exciting
time in Ham Radio

Michael KD5DFB