[Allstar Digital] Announcement - Board of Directors - AllStarLink, Inc.

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Sun Jun 3 18:18:27 EDT 2018

On behalf of AllStarLink, Inc., we're pleased to announce the addition
of Pete Elke WI6H to the Board of Directors.  Pete's a long time user of
the AllStar technology, and a fellow repeater builder. He worked with
Jim Dixon on many occasions both inside and outside of Asterisk and
app_rpt.  Pete brings many organizational qualities to our group, and
with his help we'll continue to evolve this project, keeping in mind the
vision and goals of our late founder.

For AllStarLink, Inc.
Kevin W3KKC