[App_rpt] Zaptel PCI card source

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Dec 27 19:03:35 UTC 2005

You can purchase the cards through me. They are $495.00 each and shipping is
$15.00. I am using one of these cards on node 2010.

If you can get a Digium T1 adapter for cheap,  the adtran channel banks might
be worth a try. Jim uses an Adtran FXS/FXO unit in his setup.  I use CAC AB1
FXS channel banks in a  3 of my setups and they work perfect. We've bought
several CAC AB1 channel banks off of E-bay for $50.00ea.

Steve.