[App_rpt] DTMF tones not passing to connec to oether nodes

Gary gary at tcomeng.com
Fri Dec 8 03:19:52 UTC 2006

Are you are trying to send DTMF from the asterisk system to the Controller B? If so, you need to
connect in command mode to the node that is interfaced to the controller to send DTMF out to the
controller port.

If you have remote Asterisk nodes, they all need to be set to pass dtmf link to link.

There is no real documentation that I know of on this.

Gary