[App_rpt] RE : Radio Interface Question

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Fri Feb 24 06:20:23 UTC 2006

Hello James,

I believe that you have forgotten to authorize RPT application to be
compiled during asterisk compilation itself.
You must modify a line in the file "/usr/src/asterisk/apps/Makefile" by
adding a # to comment this line at beginning :
#MODS:=$(filter-out app_rpt.so,$(MODS))

And recompile Asterisk.

This must help you a little  :-)

73,