[App_rpt] RE : Mounting the ARIB

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Fri Jul 28 17:39:45 UTC 2006

Hi the list,

I am working on a personal model (other schematic diagram), working well on
the shelf near the radio (a commercial one from VERTEX/Yaesu actualy used on
my VHF channel @ AllStar Link), and normaly reduced at minimum dimmension
with cms components on a small PCB soon in september, to be embedded into my
different TRX's directly ;-)

73,
F6HQZ,
Francois BERGERET.