[App_rpt] Radio Interface Question

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 06:31:51 UTC 2006

Its a really easy thing. The two speaker outputs (which are a bridged audio
out) stay at Gnd DC
potential until there is something for the receiver to receive. So, if you
do something like this:

Keep Volume control about 9 o'clock on radio.

   ____________________________ Rx Audio

   |   47  .25W
Spkr Lo            |
Spkr Hi         __|__
                   _____ .01uf

HT600 side       |

                    Gnd

The transmit audio just needs some sorta voltage divider (like maybe 5:1).