[App_rpt] COP Functions

James Harfield harfija at auburn.edu
Wed Mar 15 22:18:39 UTC 2006

As requested rpt.conf:

[1999]				; Name of First Repeater

rxchannel = Zap/1			; Rx audio/signalling channel
; Note: if you use a unified interface (tx/rx on one channel), only
; specify the rxchannel and the txchannel will be assumed from the
rxchannel
functions=functions			; Repeater Function Table
;
; Added phone_functions=phone_functions
;
phone_functions = phone_functions       ;phone functions table
link_functions=link-functions		; Link Function Table
telemetry=telemetry			; Telemetry descriptions
wait_times=wait-times			; Wait times
context = radio				; dialing context for phone
callerid = "Your Repeater" <6198192562> ; callerid for phone calls
idrecording = /etc/asterisk/id		; id recording
accountcode=RADIO			; account code (optional)
hangtime=1000				; squelch tail hang time (in ms)
(optional)
totime=90000				; transmit time-out time (in ms)
(optional)
idtime=180000				; id interval time (in ms)
(optional)
;
;Added duplex=2
;
;duplex=2

; The default values for hangtime, time-out time, and id interval time
are
; 5 seconds (5000 ms),  3 minutes (180000 ms), and 5 minutes (300000 ms)
; respectively

politeid=30000				; time in milliseconds before ID
timer
					; expires to try and ID in the
tail.
					; (optional, default is 30000).
idtalkover=|iid/r			; Talkover ID (optional) default
is none
unlinkedct=ct2				; unlinked courtesy tone
(optional) default is none

;
; Repeater function table for node 010
;

[functions]
1=ilink,1				; Specific link disconnect
2=ilink,2				; Specific Link connect -
monitor only
3=ilink,3				; Specific Link connect -
transceive
4=ilink,4				; Enter command mode on a
specific link
7=ilink,5				; Link status

80=status,1				; System info
81=status,2				; Time
82=status,3				; app_rpt.c Version

6=autopatchup				; Autopatch up
0=autopatchdn				; Autopatch down

;
;Added cop,6 in this context just to see if it would recognize cop,6
;
88=cop,6				; PTT Radio
99=cop,4				; Audio test tone

;
;Added phone_functions table for the phone_functions=phone_functions
;
[phone_functions]

1=ilink,1                               ; Specific link disconnect
2=ilink,2                               ; Specific Link connect -
monitor only
3=ilink,3                               ; Specific Link connect -
transceive
4=ilink,4                               ; Enter command mode on a
specific link
7=ilink,5                               ; Link status

80=status,1                             ; System info
81=status,2                             ; Time
82=status,3                             ; app_rpt.c Version

;
;Added cop,1 - cop,6 for testing purposes.
;
84=cop,1				;warm boot
85=cop,2 				;system enable
86=cop,3				;system disable
87=cop,5				;debug mode
88=cop,6				;system PTT

6=autopatchup                           ; Autopatch up
0=autopatchdn                           ; Autopatch down

99=cop,4                                ; Audio test tone

;
; Link function table
;
; If this section is defined, then the remote user accessing our machine
in command mode
; will only be able to do the functions defined in this section. If this
section is
; omitted, then the link functions will be the same as the repeater
functions.
;

[link-functions]
1=ilink,1	                        ; Specific link disconnect
2=ilink,2                               ; Specific Link connect -
monitor only
3=ilink,3                               ; Specific Link connect -
transceive
7=ilink,5                               ; Link status

80=status,1                             ; System info
81=status,2                             ; Time
82=status,3                             ; app_rpt.c Version

6=autopatchup                           ; Autopatch up
0=autopatchdn                           ; Autopatch down
84=cop,1                                ;warm boot
85=cop,2                                ;system enable
86=cop,3                                ;system disable
87=cop,5                                ;debug mode
88=cop,6                                ;system PTT

99=cop,4				; Audio test tone

[telemetry]

; Telemetry entries can be shared across all repeaters, or defined for
each repeater.
; Can be a tone sequence, morse string, or a file
;
; |t - Tone escape sequence
;
; Tone sequences consist of 1 or more 4-tuple entries (freq1, freq2,
duration, amplitude)
; Single frequencies are created by setting freq1 or freq2 to zero.
;
; |m - Morse escape sequence
;
; Sends Morse code at the telemetry amplitude and telemetry frequency as
defined in the
; [morse] section.
;
; Follow with an alphanumeric string
;
; |i - Morse ID escape sequence
;
; Sends Morse code at the ID amplitude and ID frequency as defined in
the
; [morse] section.
;
; Follow with an alphanumeric string

ct1=|t(350,0,100,2048)(500,0,100,2048)(660,0,100,2048)
ct2=|t(660,880,150,2048)
ct3=|t(440,0,150,2048)
ct4=|t(550,0,150,2048)
ct5=|t(660,0,150,2048)
ct6=|t(880,0,150,2048)
ct7=|t(660,440,150,2048)
ct8=|t(700,1100,150,2048)
remotetx=|t(1633,0,75,2048)(0,0,75,0)(1209,0,75,2048);
remotemon=|t(1209,0,75,2048)
cmdmode=|t(900,903,200,2048)
functcomplete=|t(1000,0,100,2048)(0,0,100,0)(1000,0,100,2048)

;
; Morse code parameters, these are common to all repeaters.
;

[morse]

speed=20		; Approximate speed in WPM
frequency=800		; Morse Telemetry Frequency
amplitude=4096		; Morse Telemetry Amplitude
idfrequency=1064	; Morse ID Frequency
idamplitude=3072	; Morse ID Amplitude

;
; This section allows wait times for telemetry events to be adjusted
; A section for wait times can be defined for every repeater
;

[wait-times]

telemwait=1750                          ; Time to wait before sending
most telemetry
idwait=500                              ; Time to wait before starting
ID
unkeywait=1000                          ; Time to wait after unkey
before sending CT's and link telemetry
calltermwait=1500                       ; Time to wait before announcing
"call terminated"

;
; This is where you define your nodes which cam be connected to.
;

[nodes]
1999 = radio at 127.0.0.1/1999	; This must be changed to your IP
address

We added cop,6 to the regular functions table and the link functions
table just to test and see if it was picking up only those functions
instead, since there was a comment that if link functions were enabled
then the remote user would only have access to them.

Here is the extensions.conf for connecting to the radio:

exten =>  305,1,Rpt,1999|P

ulaw is allowed in both IAX.conf and SIP.conf that we are using to dial
the radio.  Does this need to be changed as well?  Trying to add as much
info I can think of.

Thanks,

JRH

>>> hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com 03/15/06 2:57 PM >>>
It probably would be a good idea to attach your rpt.conf file to the
thread.

Steve
WA6ZFT

> From: "James Harfield" <harfija at auburn.edu>
> Date: 2006/03/15 Wed PM 12:29:28 PST
> To: <app_rpt at lists.illiana.net>
> Subject: Re: [App_rpt] COP Functions
>
> That's what I figure as well.  I've tried Softphone, Cell phone, land
phone.  All the default ilink and status functions work, along with
cop,4 to initiate the test tone.  But cop,6 won't key the radio.