[App_rpt] Fwd: Re: Fwd: app_rpt.pre-046-4.c: errata

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Tue May 9 04:20:44 UTC 2006

Subject: Re: [App_rpt] Fwd: app_rpt.pre-046-4.c: errata
Date: Monday 08 May 2006 20:54
From: Steve Rodgers <hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com>
To: Shane Young KØSEY <apprpt at shaneyoung.com>

Like this...

[functions]
.
5=macro,1		; assigns *5 as the macro lead in sequence.
.
.
.

[macro]
1 = *32011#
2 = *12001*12011*12043#
3 = 32050*32060#

Now, dialing *51 executes *32011,

*52 executes *12001*12011*12043

Well you get the picture.

Don't forget the trailing # in the macro def, as this is the termination
character.

Steve,

WA6ZFT