[App_rpt] More Ft897 Remote problems

Gary gary at tcomeng.com
Wed Nov 22 07:15:24 UTC 2006

I now have the FT897 responding to about half of the remote commands.
Here is a list of what commands it seems to just ignore:

remote,6        Set mode
remote,101      Rx PL on
remote,4        Set rx PL tone
remote,100      Rx PL off
remote,103      Tx PL on
remote,3        Set tx PL tone
remote,102      Tx PL off
remote,104      Low Power
remote,105      Medium Power
remote,106      High Power

Any idea why only these?

Gary
Gary Young
Telecommunication Engineering Associates
Tel: 650.590.1802     Fax: 650.590.1872