[App_rpt] Automoile Accident

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:52:42 UTC 2006

Hi. Sorry for not getting back with anything on this list for a while, but
Steve Rodgers WA6ZFT
and I were involved in a really bad auto accident. Steve is alive but not in
fantastic shape (I dunno
what details I have permission to release about him), and I managed to walk
away with only broken
fingers and hands. Yes I am actually typing to you now with the 3 fingers &
2 thumbs that are available
to me currently.

Yes g707 works well. there is a magic cable. gary you have ny number. call
me.

I will try to find someone on here that can act as an interface between
me/steve and the list
until we can get better.

JIM (bruised) WB6NIL