[App_rpt] Interface a CAT200B controller to the ARIB

Will w4wwm at knology.net
Wed Nov 29 05:21:19 UTC 2006

Hello to the group,

Is there anybody in the group have interfaced the ARIB to a controller?
I have a CAT200B+RLS1000B, which is a 4 port repeater controller with 1
repeater and 4 link ports. I am wondering is it possible  to interface
the ARIB to the repeater port and have ARIB talk to the link ports.  The
link ports will be 2 meters, an IRLP node and a toss up between a 220 or
a 440 rig. this will also link up to a 440 repeater on hill top here in
the city.

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. I do have a wiring
diagram that I will share if you would like to see what I have
attempted.  Thanks

Will / W4WWM