[App_rpt] Setup the iaxrpt soft radio base station

Will w4wwm at knology.net
Sat Oct 21 07:22:58 UTC 2006

Steve,

In the iaxRPT account setup for connection to my app_rpt node, 2059,
step ( 4) is in question. Could you tell me where or what parameter in
the iax.conf will the password be set? Or how to set it?  I don't think
a password was set in the config script.

In the Accounts dialog box, Add a new account and then:
1. Set the Account Name field to the node number you wish to connect to.
2. Set the Host field to the host IP address or FQDN you wish to connect
to.
3. Set the Username field to gui
***4. Set the Password and Confirm fields to the password you set in
iax.conf.