[App_rpt] looking for help to get back on Allstar Network

Will w4wwm at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 24 05:26:06 UTC 2007

Hello to the group,

I have asterisk up running on FC6 but not totally configured. The ARIB card shows the TX (red) LED stays on. It stay lilt even when I change out the RX cable slot to the TX cable slot. the LED stay on unless I switch it to 2W it goes off. I have 2  daughter board  and configured for repeater use with the switch turned to 4W and running duplex = 0.

I have wired and rewired the cable with new ends according to the pin outs, but still the same result with the RED LED on. The green LED activates when a signal is received.  When I send a DTMF tone the green LED goes out. I hope this helps on understanding my problem, if not please e-mail me with any questions  Thanks.

Will / W4WW