[App_rpt] EVB 0.011

David Powell-Williams dpowellwilliams at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 6 02:12:16 UTC 2007

Greetings to All:

It is traditional for newbies to ask for help in their first posting, so I
will keep the faith.

I have been running Asterisk for some time but switched today to EVB 011 so
as to add app-rpt.  Asterisk runs fine until I complete the installation by
running the latest version of evbphase2.  Thereafter, Asterisk immediately
exits with code 1.  (The USB selection was made to evbphase2.)

The most serious warnings are:
1. Error loading module 'format_au.so':
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/format_au.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory
I confirmed that this module does not exist anywhere on my system.

2. res_musiconhold.c:804 moh_scan_files: Cannot open dir
/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/ or dir does not exist
The directory '/var/lib/asterisk/moh/ exists but not mohmp3. I thought mp3
files and players were deprecated on >= Asterisk 1.4 in favor of .wav

3. chan_usbradio.c:2988 store_config: File usbradio_tune_usb.conf not found,
using default parameters

4. chan_usbradio.c:3001 store_config: Unable to assign USB device for
channel usb

5. chan_usbradio.c:1034 find_desc: could not find <usb>

6. chan_usbradio.c:3309 load_module: Device usb not found

Anybody have some pointers on correcting the above?  Assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

73,

Dave
VE7MQ.