[App_rpt] Asterisk software update to 1.4 CVN

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:52:52 UTC 2007

Will,

We will be releasing another version of app_rpt very soon. I would
suggest waiting until that happens.

Once all of our code fixes are in Digium's SVN repository, we will
announce that on this list.

Regarding the upgrade, you can do this yourself by following the
instructions in the README file within the Asterisk 1.4 download. Just
remember save backup copies of your config files, turn on DTMF_RELAX and
turn on app_rpt in the configuration menu. If you run into problems,
send me ssh access instructions to acces the root account off list. I
can then fix any problem you have by using the ssh connection.

Steve.