[App_rpt] Asterisk App_Rpt Segmentation Fault

Niagassas Angelos niagassas_ang at tellas.gr
Fri Jan 5 20:03:46 UTC 2007

Hello to the group,

I install Asterisk from SVN repository Ver SVN-trunk-r49321 including
app_rpt using a TDM400P with 2 FXS daughter boards on a system running
Suse-10.1.

I wiil use the simplex interface as described at
http://www.hamwlan.net/images/FXS-SIMPLEX-RADIO-V2.jpg in order to
interconnect 2 simplex UHF radio to create a network.

Using information from Francois BERGERET (f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net) and the
mailing list I made adjustments to the pertinent files as follows:

 # zaptel.conf

e&m=1-2
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

Meaning 2 FXS ports configured as E&M signalling.

;zapata.conf

[channels]

callwaitingcallerid=no

echocancel=yes

echocancelwhenbridged=yes

echotraining=no

relaxdtmf=yes

adsi=off

usercallerid=yes

callgroup=1

pickupgroup=1

group=1

signalling=em_rxtx

immediate=yes

context=radio1

channel=1

context=radio2

channel=2

Meaning 2 FXS ports signalling = em_rxtx and immediate = yes

;rpt.conf

[1999]                                                   ; Node ID of remote
base

rxchannel = Zap/1                                  ; Rx audio/signalling
channel

remote = y

duplex=0

context=radio1

[1900]

rxchannel = Zap/2

remote = y

duplex=0

context=radio2

[functions-remote]

[telemetry]

[morse]

[nodes]

1999 = radio1 at 192.168.0.201/1999

1900 = radio2 at 192.168.0.201/1900

[memory]

;extensions.conf

[general]

static=yes

writeprotect=no

autofallthrought=yes

clearglobalvars=no

[globals]

[default]

[radio1]

exten => 1900,1,rpt,1900|D

[radio2]

exten => 1999,1,rpt,1999|D

[radio-secure1]

exten => 1900,1,rpt,1900|D

exten => 1999,1,rpt,1999|D

[radio-secure2]

exten => 1900,1,rpt,1900|D

exten => 1999,1,rpt,1999|D

;iax.conf

[gui]

type=friend

context=radio-secure1

username=gui

secret=********

auth=md5

disallow=all

allow=gsm

notransfer=yes

[gui2]

type=friend

context=radio-secure2

username=gui

secret=********

auth=md5

disallow=all

allow=gsm

notransfer=yes

;sip.conf

[gui]

type=friend

context=radio-secure1

username=gui

secret=********

auth=md5

disallow=all

allow=gsm

notransfer=yes

[gui2]

type=friend

context=radio-secure2

username=gui

secret=********

auth=md5

disallow=all

allow=gsm

notransfer=yes

With the above configuration I configure the system.

Now calling from a remote PC Using iaxRpt the 1999 node I can connect to the
radio and control it turning into transmit mode and receiving as expected
!!!!!!!!

Calling the 1900 node I have the following indication at the Asterisk
console:

            --Executing [1900 at radio-secure1:1] Rpt("IAX2/gui-10", "1900|D")
in new stack

Segmentation fault

Xxxxxx:~ #

Questions

1.       Is something wrong with node 1900 ?  It appears  to me totally
similar to 1999.

2.       In addition I need a method - configuration to have the above 2
nodes interconnected automatically at Asterisk boot (Maybe by using MeetMe).

3.       Extending the above requirement same need for remote running
Asterisk boxes.

Is any one to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Niagassas Angelos