[App_rpt] FW: okay I am making progress....

Roger F. Jordan w4rfj at arrl.net
Sun Jul 15 01:51:43 UTC 2007

Hi Bill,

            I am also an auxilliarist!  SO-CM, FSO-VFC FSO-MS, FSO-CM
053-04-07  Flotilla 47 Fifth Northern!

I will send the conf files as soon as I can get them off of my Linux Box!  I
think that will be tonight. but I am not sure I will be able to access my XP
with the SAMBA Stuff.

Do not hold me accountable for the mess they are in. I am still trying to
figure this stuff out!!

            I plan to use the ARIB with my setup!  I will also be
experimenting with simplex links!  I have a ZAPMICRO Board.  and it seems to
work with the phones I have connected to test with!

I also have been testing with the IAXRPT program that runs on winblows!
Pretty neat stuff!  I will be glad to help as much as I can. boy this
asterisk stuff has a steeeeeep learning curve!

Best Regards,

Roger - W4RFJ

Semper Paratus!

  _____