[App_rpt] Can't monitor on node

Renato Ornelas renato.ornelas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:53:07 UTC 2007

Stephen,

The PTT-ID info gets encoded by the radio using MDC-1200 (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDC-1200). Does app_rpt have something like
this so you can point me the direction to start making the modifications to
suit my applications?

Sorry to bother you (again), but this is a very huge project and the time is
very short. I need this ID stuff to deliver the first prototype the field

Thanks in Advance,
Renato