[App_rpt] DTMF are not decoded from radio to Voicemail

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sun May 13 16:24:49 UTC 2007

Hi men,

Regarding Asterisk TRUNK branch.

I have an issue when consulting Voicemails from an handy transceiver. After
having entered *6 and the VoicemailManager extension number, I have access
to the VoicemailManager (normal way). But, the VoicemailManager doesn't
decode any of my DTMF tones and I can't give any instruction  :-( Have I
missed some parameter into the rpt.conf file ?

Thanks for any help.

73,
F6HQZ,
Francois BERGERET.

See an extract of my rpt.conf file for this repeater :

[001]

rxchannel = Zap/5
duplex = 2
functions = functions-repeater