[App_rpt] Dial plan / Asterisk Config file issue! (or it could just be me!!)

Roger F. Jordan w4rfj at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 21:37:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have been playing and reading about the dial plan within asterisk and have
come to a brick wall...

Let me explain...

I have two phones simulating the repeater... one off hook (the Receiver of
the repeater! ZAP/1) and one on hook (the Transmitter ZAP/2).

I also have two other phones set up as extensions 1000 (Zap/3) and 2000
(Zap/4)

I can dial from the repeater to extensions 1000 and 2000 and from 1000 to
2000 or 2000 to 1000...  But I can not seem to figure out how to set up the
configuration files to dial from 1000 or 2000 to the repeater...  If some
one would be so kind as to share with me some configuration files I can
analyze and try...  I will send my configuration files upon request...  I am
not including them here due to my own possible embarrassment!

Thanks in advance...

Roger W4RFJ