[App_rpt] USB Fob wiring confusing

NDSU ARS W0HSC ndsuars at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:18:19 UTC 2007

I tried using google to search the archives, but I didn't get any
results, so hopefully this isn't a common question.

I'm making the USB Fob and can't for the life of me figure out what
I'm supposed to do with AUX_Audio. Obviously it connects to pin 6 on
the DSUB through a capacitor. Now what?

My that I plan on replacing has TX Audio, RX Audio, COR, PTT, etc just
like this one and my radio has all the same. Neither my old controller
nor my radio have Aux_Audio. What do I do with that? Or can it be
ignored?

73
Paul - KC0WIV