[App_rpt] issue with hid interface in chan_usbradio

K3XH k3xh at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:25:23 UTC 2007

Steve,

Right now I'm waiting for some components to arrive to get a soundfob
constructed.  Unless I'm mistaken, the usb channel driver looks like it
can handle multiple soundfobs?  Initially I'd like to try setting up a
two-meter and 70-cm in a remote base configuration to test with.

Although I won't need a node for Allstar right now, it's something that
I'm very receptive to, once I've had a basic configuration operational
for a while.

73, Mike.