[App_rpt] tail messages not working

Mark Hagler markhagler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:47:19 UTC 2007

Here's another question regarding tail messages,

Is it possible to configure app_rpt such that if the main ID file is
played during the hang time then the tail message will not be played?
 I have a main ID file that plays a longer "Welcome to ..." message
and then a tail file that just says a quick call sign.  However it
seems to want to play them both when the timers are both due, and the
tail message is unnecessary if the main ID was played already.