[App_rpt] Getting New app_rpt in Asterisk Trunk

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Apr 5 18:05:16 UTC 2008

Is there a reason why the new app_rpt (with URI support) is not being
merged with Digium's trunk?  Maybe asteriskadd-ons if there are
licensing issues?

BTW, thanks for fixing the SVN checkout so the source can be obtained
without hacking the upgrade scripts.

Off Topic, but is there a cheap db25 to db25 that allows pinouts to be
changed by either opening the unit and screwing down wires or
something else.  I found one for like $50 which is way too much but it
allows you to just use jumper wires on the outside of the unit and
then there is a plastic cover that goes over the connections.

I want something sturdy and good semi-outdoor use (shack)

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
KB3OPB