[App_rpt] 2199 appears to be operational

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Aug 3 00:52:43 UTC 2008

Asterisk app_rpt runs standard endpoints nodes in full duplex by
default. The default config file specifies duplex=2.

For bridging nodes, the setup is a little different, as you don't want
app_rpt acting like a repeater controller with all the ID's courtesy
tones, etc.

As long as you say:

duplex=0 ; kills courtesy tones, but is half-duplex
linktolink=yes ; restores full duplex sematics
hangtime=0 ; Sets hangtime to 0
idtime=0 ; kills the ID'er

You should see audio going in both directions simultaneously with no
mutual exclusivity.

Steve
WA6ZFT