[App_rpt] Questions

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Feb 9 22:33:13 UTC 2008

Dave,

There have been lots of changes to chan_usbradio since September 2007  I
would suggest you do the following updates then report back on any
issues you still have:

1. Update asterisk and libpri zaptel to the latest stable "tarball"
releases mentioned on asterisk.org.

2. Grab the latest SVN of chan_usbradio.c and all the files in the xpmr
directory at:

https://www.xelatec.com/viewvc/app_rpt/asterisk/trunk/channels

3. Grab the latest SVN of app_rpt.c at:

https://www.xelatec.com/viewvc/app_rpt/asterisk/trunk/apps/

4. Download the initial asterisk configuration files from;

http://limeylinux.org/downloads/configs.tar.gz

There are 4 directories underneath the main directory inside this
tarball. There is one directory for each of the hardware platforms
supported. Use only the files in the usbradio directory and the top
level directory. Put all files in /etc/asterisk.

Request for node number assignment: You have been assigned node allstar
node 2140.

Steve WA6ZFT