[App_rpt] This might help you help me figure out what is goin' on...

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:08:20 UTC 2008

First off, The EEPROM notices can be safely ignored. With a modified USB
fob, there is no EEPROM facility. All level settings are stored in a file.

The correct command is "radio tune rxnoise". There is no "radio tune"
command.

You should have an AC noise waveform at the tap on the voltage divider
during the "radio tune rxnoise" test Preferably, you should check it
with a scope and see what the level is. Levels less than 50 millivolts
peak to peak at the tap could be your problem.