[App_rpt] Questions

David Powell-Williams dpowellwilliams at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 16 15:53:21 UTC 2008

Steve:
Thanks. Great idea.

I'll do some digging with udevinfo and then see if I can put together a
.rules file to force the load order.  Might as well give the FOB a cute name
while I'm at it.

73
Dave
VE7MQ

Dave,

If the Linux distro you are using uses udev for devices you should be
able to write some udev rules to force the load order for the sound card
and the usb fob, provided you don't have two devices of the same type.

Where udev breaks down is when you have multiple USB or Zaptel devices
of the same type. The load order in these cases can be unpredictable.