[App_rpt] Workin out the bugs...

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:02:03 UTC 2008

I  hate to say it, but when I added the VOX functionality to the autopatch,
I inadvertently broke the path that was required to have locally-generated call progress tones
end up on the air. Unfortunately, these modes are mutually-exclusive the way it
sits right now, so I am going to have to find a way of making it both work.

ugh!