[App_rpt] Now it's my turn...

Roger F. Jordan Sr. w4rfj at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 22:33:38 UTC 2008

Steve,

            To quote one of the OGWO's,  the following information is
required for you to work out your bugs!!

1. Hardware configuration used.

2. A complete detailed description of your issue. Including the a sequence
of events leading up to the issue.

3. Whether it is 100% repeatable or not.

4. Linux distribution and version

5. Version of asterisk.

6. Version of app_rpt.c

7. Outputs of log files or asterisk CLI console with verbose and debug
options enabled. There are two commands available from the CLI "rpt set
debug level X" and "core set verbose X" where 'X' is a number from  0-7.

Try enabling these two debug aids to see if any clues emerge on the console.

I know, I know another failed attempt at humor by yours truly!!!

VR,

Roger W4RFJ

  _____