[App_rpt] usb sound fob

Jeff Lavoie wqex694 at wqex694.info
Thu Feb 28 19:09:12 UTC 2008

After buying two of these, I should have just bought one, I have found
that they no not have a C-Media chip.  This is the info I get from the
"lsusb" command, "Bus 004 Device 002: ID 04f3:0a11 Elan Microelectronics
Corp."  So I spent about $20 for two of them, and they are not right.
Save your money, keep looking.

Jeff