[App_rpt] usb sound fob

Jeff Lavoie wqex694 at wqex694.info
Thu Feb 28 20:03:33 UTC 2008

It was Geeks.com with the part number that David posted as a
possibility, CL-USCM2.  It was worth a try for the price, but not the
right one.  Though these weren't on eBay when I made the purchase at
Geeks.com, they are there now.  eBay Item #230225111865 is for a lot of
100 that say they do have CM-108 chipset and look like the original ones
from Geeks.com.  If you only need one, the same seller is selling them
individually for a little bit lower price.  I think the lot of 100 will
only save money if you are buying more than one.  In case the items are
no longer viewable on eBay, the seller's name is karleader88.

Jeff