[App_rpt] Asterisk app_rpt Conference Call Schedule

F6HQZ f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sun Jan 13 23:09:23 UTC 2008

Hi Steven,

As I don't correctly practice your language, I am only listening your
conference for now.
It seems that you have not a great success and I am realy sorry about that.
I have opened my Asterisk to HAM's from a while now and I have no more
traffic here.
I have two 19" racked HF commercial receivers + 1 VHF simplex base + 1 UHF
simplex base and a conference room but it seems that nobody is realy
interested to use them.
Have you more success with sharing your radio ressources from your side ?

Best 73's from F6HQZ Francois.