[App_rpt] Respository and Update Script Status

Steven Henke steve.w9sh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:02:14 UTC 2008

 Hello All,

The trunk path of the app_rpt repository has been under contruction for the
past couple of days.

If you did an update during that time it is possible that your version of
svn_rpt_update and/or your app_rpt software will not work properly.

You can do the following to make sure you get the latest software properly
installed:

cd /usr/local/bin
wget -r http://xelatec.com/asterisk/svn_rpt_update

Then run svn_rpt_update.

Lots of things should be improved, most notably the delay through the
system.
There's more work to be done but let's see how this works.

If you get a problem that just can't wait, you can call me at 678-248-2979.
Dial extension 215 at the IVR.

73,

Steven Henke, W9SH

P.S. I still want to try and have a conference call! Any time preferences?