[App_rpt] Update Utility Update

Roger F. Jordan w4rfj at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 01:13:47 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

    I have been having fun with your install script...   I put together a
MicroITX system with 2 USB Fobs and I just got in a FXO card...  I have not
however, installed the fxo card ...  I thought I would ask you a question
before I install it!!   Will the system (as set up with your script)
recognize the fxo when I boot it? or should I start over from scratch??  It
takes me approximately .5 hours to get the asterisk APP-RPT Installed...
Then I spend hours trying to get the APP-RPT setup!! heheh    Also,  Is the
number you gave in your last email an Asterisk system???  I might call just
to see how it sounds.
OH>>> I also went from EVB 010 to 011 the only change I saw in it was the
commercial Voip Web Page...   I wish I was a programmer I would put some
kind of web settup (like the FREEPBX) to set up the APP-RPT.

    I am working on a system that we can use in our county as a backup for
telephone comms amongst first responders.

Thanks for all your efforts!! they have made my efforts much easier!!

Best Regards
Roger F. Jordan Sr. W4RFJ

  _____