[App_rpt] DTMF Muting

Don Russell w9drr at live.com
Sat Jul 26 21:54:00 UTC 2008

is there an easy fix for the dtmf mute yet.
I know its been talked about but not seen a yes do this:....

I don't care if dtmf makes it through. My voice continusly
decodes as dtmf 1 or 4 so I keep getting portions of my
conversations muted.

I am using the versions from the svn as of 7-25-08.

I do want to select between decode dtmf and not for 1 fob.
and I would like to be able to select no muting period for anything....

Don