[App_rpt] Asterisk segfaults after installation

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Jul 27 15:34:47 UTC 2008

Tony,

Here's some additional information to go along with my previous message.

1. After compiling and installing files.tar.gz, use the initial config
files in the /usr/src/configs and ./usr/src/configs/usbradio directory
to /etc/asterisk then
move file zaptel.conf to /etc.

2. files.tar.gz currenly comes with chan_rptdir version 0.2. After you
have resolved the segfaulting issue, you'll need update the source file
to version 0.5.

Steve
WA6ZFT