[App_rpt] Some success!

Asterisk Repeater Controler app_rpt at lists.illiana.net
Wed Jul 30 20:59:03 UTC 2008

At 01:01 AM 7/31/2008, you wrote:

>   I put in the DTMF commands in the rtpDir config file, updated the
>channel driver to the latest SVN version (and app_rpt), but I can see
>no indication that anything ever happens or any data is being passed
>to rtpDir for the DTMF codes.  I can see in the asterisk log that it
>caught the DTMF characters, just nothing to show that they made it to
>rtpDir.

I'm running a different software confiiguration, using thebridge
instead.  I can see that Asterisk has made the connection (still
running a v0.2 link, and it seems to be nailed up, which is exactly
what I want for my setup).

As my tbd is a remote system (no RF, it's the hub of a major active
network), the DTMF side is less important at this stage.  The ideal
would be to have my Asterisk box on a co-lo box somewhere so it could
be used as a conference hub for a large number of Asterisk nodes to connect to.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com