[App_rpt] SVN Checkout of New app_rpt, howto?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Mar 18 16:11:55 UTC 2008

Steven (and list),

Is there no way to make the new app_rpt work without using the ISO
(for the new URI)?

I understand that the ISO is the path of least resistance but there
are some very serious security issues with FreePBX and who knows with
a 3rd party customized ISO?

I can post some known and working FreePBX exploits but I prefer to not
make it that easy.

My box is going to be on a routable IP (public) and I would prefer to
have my own kernel, distro, no-FreePBX, and other security measures.
In other words I want to lock it down as much as possible.

Any advice?  I don't really understand why I cannot just SVN co
app_rpt and compile on an existing asterisk box.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro